1. This agreement is effective between trafficmasters.com(program), and the web site owner "WEBMASTER" applying for affiliation ("webmaster, you, your, affiliate, publisher"), from the date your affiliate / publishing signup as a affiliate of trafficmasters.com
2. By submitting an application for affiliation with the trafficmasters.com, you are bound to the terms and conditions of this agreement. failure to comply with the terms set fourth will result in cancellation of your affiliation with the program and forfeiture of any and all accumulated and future payments.
3. Affiliates must be at least 18 years of age.
4. Traffic Masters reserves the right to refuse and or cancel ANY webmaster from the program for any reason whatsoever at the sole discretion of Traffic Masters. All webmaster applications are pre-approved and ready for your use immediately upon logging in. We reserve the right to revoke acceptance if you're found not in compliance with or violate this TOS in another fashion, at any time. If canceled from the Traffic Masters program, bonus incentives are void and canceled as well. If cancellation of an affiliate is due to TOS violation, accrued payment may be forfeited as well.
5. Your website must be in accordance with what is considered legal in the USA. Displaying and or linking to content which depicts CP, Bestiality, rape, etc will not be accepted into the program or canceled without notice and reported to the appropriate agencies if we discover these practices later. WAREZ sites, password trading / sharing sites also excluded from this program. Your site must be free of, and must not promote spy-ware, mal-ware, or ANY software and or script intended to modify settings of ANY kind on a viewer's computer. Your site must not initiate ANY downloads to a user without a user's consent. Any affiliate's site found to have adopted any malicious items listed above after affiliation, will be terminated with or without notice.
6. Limit one account per payable entity of any kind, personal or business unless authorized in writing by Traffic Masters. You may not refer yourself to the program to gain referral. You may however from that single account place proper links to as many sites or domains that you wish, as long as they comply with the terms of service and proper linking rules of Traffic Masters.
7. You are NOT to include our links in ANY mailers without written consent from Traffic Masters. You shall not place our ad code in message boards related or unrelated, chat rooms, IRC, etc. Placement of the ad code MUST be on website(s), page(s) you own and control ONLY.
8. It is the webmaster's sole responsibility to receive emails sent by trafficmasters.com. Policy changes are effective 24hrs from initial email notification unless stated otherwise.
9. The Program reserves the right to terminate, suspend and or withhold funds on any webmaster's account at any time with or without notice in the event we suspect fraud or the webmaster has violated and part of this agreement's terms or your traffic sent has been statistically found to not be productive or profitable. In the event your account is going to be terminated or suspended, you will be notified by administration by email with reason(s) and possibly corrective action necessary to continue working with us. Depending on reason, The Company reserves the right to suspend ANY account without prior notice. Within this reserve of rights, you agree that Traffic Masters has final say in any decision made and that you will not bring legal recourse towards The Company, it's owners, and or partners. We are not responsible for any losses incurred by affiliate for any reason. Terminated or otherwise inactive affiliates also lose rights to further earnings of 2nd tier 'referral' earnings, bonuses, or any other special offers.
10. Limitation of Liability- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, WILL the owner of trafficmasters.com, or other BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR LOST INCOME OR PROFITS, IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF the owner of trafficmasters.com or other parties HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.